About the Company
- Drone Destination and Hubblefly Technologies are authorized Remote Pilot Training Organizations approved by the DGCA.
- They offer a comprehensive drone ecosystem, including manufacturing, training, services, and rentals.
- Headquartered in New Delhi, they have a large facility in Manesar, Gurugram.
- They are the first in India to train 1,000 drone pilots, collaborating with leading training organizations.
- Drone Destination operates nine Drone Hubs and plans to establish over 150 more in the next three years.
- Services include drone rentals, enterprise solutions, repairs, and specialized training.
- They have deployed drones for the “Prime Minister Svamitva Yojana” initiative and are mapping thousands of villages.
- Other projects include asset inspection, mining resource monitoring, precision agriculture, and disaster management.
- Their goals include creating employment, economic development, and contributing to the “Make in India” initiative.
Drone Destination SME IPO Dates
Latest and updated information about Drone Destination SME IPO. Dates are updated as they are announced.
|SME IPO Activity||Date|
|SME IPO Open Date||07-07-2023|
|SME IPO Close Date||13-07-2023|
|Basis of Allotment|
|Credit of Shares|
to Demat Account*
|SME IPO Listing Date*||21-07-2023|
Drone Destination Day-wise IPO GMP Trend
|GMP Date||GMP||S2S||Estimated Listing Price||Last Updated Time|
|15-07-2023||₹39||₹104 (60.00%)||15-Jul-2023 09:30:00 PM|
|14-07-2023||₹38||₹103 (58.46%)||14-Jul-2023 08:30:00 PM|
|13-07-2023||₹42||₹107 (64.62%)||13-Jul-2023 10:00:00 PM|
|12-07-2023||₹50||₹115 (76.92%)||12-Jul-2023 08:30:00 PM|
|11-07-2023||₹52||₹117 (80.00%)||11-Jul-2023 07:50:00 PM|
|10-07-2023||₹46||₹111 (70.77%)||10-Jul-2023 11:20:00 PM|
|09-07-2023||₹56||68000||₹121 (86.15%)||9-Jul-2023 02:31:00 PM|
|08-07-2023||₹55||68000||₹120 (84.62%)||8-Jul-2023 03:50:00 PM|
|07-07-2023||₹52||68000||₹117 (80.00%)||7-Jul-2023 10:20:25 AM|
|06-07-2023||₹45||68000||₹110 (69.23%)||6-Jul-2023 10:40:42 PM|
|05-07-2023||₹44||68000||₹109 (67.69%)||5-Jul-2023 04:25:54 PM|
Drone Destination SME IPO Live Subscription (NSE + BSE)
|Number of share offered||12,62,000||9,45,000||22,05,000||44,12,000|
Drone Destination SME IPO Details
|SME IPO Issue Price:||₹62-65 Per Share|
|Anchor List:||Download Anchor List|
|IPO Listing At:||NSE SME|
|Retail Quota:||Not less than 35% of the Net Issue|
|SME IPO Issue Type:||Book Build Issue|
|SME IPO Issue Size:||0.68 Cr Shares (Rs 44.20 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue:||0.68 Cr Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|SME IPO Discount:||TBD|
|Promoter Holding Pre IPO:||85.14%|
|Promoter Holding Post IPO:||62.31%|
Drone Destination SME IPO Lot Size
|SME IPO Activity||Date|
|Market Lot:||2000 Shares|
|1 Lot Amount:||₹130000|
|Min Small HNI Lots(2-10 Lakh):||4000 shares (2 lots)|
|Min Big HNI Lots(10+ Lakh):||16000 shares (8 lots|
On the IPO GMP Dashboard, you can view the live GMP status of all current and past IPOs (issues that have been closed but have not yet been listed). The performance of the IPO GMP is continually updated by Moneyvigyan.com. The listing price and the IPO GMP can be tracked and compared here on the IPO GMP Dashboard.
Disclaimer: No financial information published anywhere on this site should be interpreted as a recommendation to buy or sell securities or as any other kind of offer to do so. Every piece of material published on this site is just for educational and informational reasons and under no circumstances should be used to make financial decisions. Before actually making any investment decisions based on the information provided here, readers must seek the advice of a licenced financial professional. Any actions made by readers based on the material presented here are done so entirely at their own risk. Investors should be aware that any stock market investment is exposed to unpredictably high market risks. The author has no intention of investing in this IPO.